Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New pics...finally!!

I'm finally updating my blog. I don't really have anything to blog about but I do have alot of family that doesn't get to see us very often, so here are new pictures of Isaac and the girls.

Showing off his cute dimples.

There hasn't been a single person that has said he doesn't look like his daddy. I agree.

His favorite place to fall asleep.... His swing.

Isaac is 7 weeks old right now. I can't believe it. He started smiling and cooing about 2 or 3 weeks ago. He is such a great baby. He hasn't kept me up a single night since he was born. He does wake up every 2-3 hrs. to eat, but goes right back to sleep. I will try to get more pictures of him with the family. The only time I snap a picture is when he's laying down.





4 comments:

Hepworths said...

yea!!! i can't wait to get some pics with Isaac and Grant together, the cousins. he is getting so big, and his smiles are adorable!

tyson and ashley said...

Yay! You FINALLY updated your blog! I love all your pictures! Your kids are so cute! So are your cats! :)

lyndsey said...

Yea! I love the new pics. I want to come see your babies soooooooooooo bd. I miss you guys. Isaac is getting so big. He is so cute. Luc calls him baby Ike. It's pretty cute.

Cansas said...

Cute Kids! I really liked the post of Haley and Gracie's favorite things. I should do one like that of Gavin.