Thursday, August 14, 2008

In the Twilight zone

Today I was reading the last Twilight book while Isaac was sleeping. Haley & Gracie were playing in the other room. They were playing house and they were getting along so good. I finally got up to get them to a snack, but they already found one themselves. This picture is two boxes of mac and cheese. They were eating it uncooked with the cheese powder on top. I had to walk out of the room so they wouldn't see me laugh. They also dumped out a box of crackers on my couch. I guess I should read my book when they are in bed...

8 comments:

Cassie said...

That is so funny & so cute! your girls are just adorable! I love it!

Bonnie said...

I love it! At least they look like they can fend for themselves!!
It is so fun to see your little family on your blog.

Anonymous said...

hey at least they got it on a plate! it could have been worse. haha!

tyson and ashley said...

That is too funny! Maybe you need to feed them more! =)

Keri said...

Nice Lish! No, I don't know something you don't. :-) I'm sad you're not coming down this weekend. Hopefully we'll see you soon!

The Brosemann Clan said...

haha. that is too cute/funny. i've learned my lesson, that if i am in a room with out the kids and the kids are too quiet, i know they are doing something that they shouldnt be doing. so what do you think of the last book?

Aprile said...

I am suprised you didn't hear them crunching the noodles! So funny!

The Bundys said...

Alisha that is hilarious! Smart girls! So the book is that good huh? I re read the first ones...so im almost done with #3 and so anxious to read #4. I'm so dumb though, I totally couldn't wait, so I read the last page. I guess you could say I kinda know the ending...oops