Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm Alive!!!!

Well, I have been quite the slacker when it comes to blogging as you can all see. Summer has been busy and we had lots of fun. We went to cousin's camp in Eden (up Ogden Canyon by Wolfe Creek) where there were a million kids and a few mom's that were brave enough to take on the adventure. It was so much fun and so worth it. Hopefully our husbands enjoyed the few days of relaxing and peace and quiet while we were gone. Ryan's two brothers Marcus and Eric came home in August from their missions in Mexico and we have been busy visiting them and catching up. I got to go on a girls trip to Park City with my sister-in-laws where we had such a great time eating good food, shopping like crazy (it's amazing, you can go to more than 2 stores without feeling like you got hit by a train), sitting in the hot tub and sleeping in even though I couldn't sleep past 8:30 since I'm so use to getting up earlier. It had been such a long time since I got to do something like that, since Isaac was HOB for over a year (as Lynds call it: hooked on boob). I love summer; the barbeques, parades, swimming, softball, camping, soaking up the sun at Bear Lake, and being able to keep my house clean for a few hours while the kids play outside... I fell like our summer was cut short and now we get to take on another freezing cold winter. Don't get me wrong, I love this time of year! There are so many exciting things to look forward to, but come January I am ready for Spring again! Let's hope this nice fall weather sticks around for a while so we can enjoy it.


Gracie's first day of preschool
Bear Lake; Isaac getting sand free









Chris with Spencer, Lily, and the newest addition to the fam, Harrison...so cute!
Haley and her bff, Eric
Haley's first day of kidergarten
Marcus at the airport returning home from his mission


Eden pics:






7 comments:

lyndsey said...

Hooray! You finally posted. Like i can talk. I loved the post. I'm so sad summer is gone! We had some good times if ya know what I mean. ;) OK, not that good. But pretty good.

Cassie said...

Very cute pics! I don't think anyone visits my blog any more! =( ha ha...people must be over the blog stuff!

rosie said...

What great fun looking at your pictures. Your kids are so dang CUTE! I am glad you had a fun summer--mine sucked!!!

Aunt Suzi Quilts said...

It sure looks like you had a GREAT summer.

Keri said...

Good job on the posting!!

Anonymous said...

I am not looking forward to the cold either. Summer came and went way to fast. Hopefully, our winter will be filled with as much fun as our summers.
By the way we need to have our kids together again.
Loved the pictures!

kendal said...

So fun!

https://www.family-holidays-abroad.co.uk/2020/11/sebelum-ambil-pinjaman-online-kamu.html