Friday, September 26, 2008

I betcha didn't know this....

Okay. I got tagged by Kansas yesterday. I have 6 insignificant things about me. I tried to think of ones that not a lot of people know about me. There is one answer that I probably shouldn't share, but what the heck, why not? Just don't judge me to harshly:)

1. I cannot dance AT ALL! But when I get in the car with my kids, I turn up the music and we all dance. I love that I can do it front of them. They are so cute to watch too. They are the 2 people on the planet that think I have good moves!

2. Every week Ryan plays cards with the boys. So that is my night I put the kids to bed early and catch up on the shows/movies that I would be too embarrassed to watch in front of him. That way I don't get made fun of!

3. Everyone knows I enjoy cooking. But when it comes to cutting up veggies I am totally OCD
about cutting them all the same size. This makes prep time quite a bit longer. It drives Ryan nuts and he always tries to take over!

4. Anytime I am indoors without my shoes on, I have to wear socks. I hate not having them on my feet. I am fine with going sockless if I have shoes on, but I hate being barefoot. If I take a pair off, then I have to put a clean pair on the next time (like if I put a clean pair on in the morning then get in the shower, I have to put a clean pair on again). It's kind of weird, I know.

5. My ideal date with my hubby would be if we went somewhere outdoors (like golfing or fishing) then out to dinner. I love pasta and mexican food. Those would be my top choices, although Ryan's would be Chinese food. But we would compromise. These dates never really happen since we have 3 kids now and it would be hard to find a babysitter all day, but that is why it would be my ideal date.

6. Okay... here goes. My little secret. To bad I didn't know then what I know now! ( I probably did know but didn't care much at the time.)
I have a constant reminder of my little wild streak I went through when I was a teenager. It is on my back. Luckily, I don't have to see it all the time. Only when I get out of the shower.

Cassie, Ashley, Bonnie, Lyndsey, Keri, Christy & Carlie, I'm hoping you'll all do this tag.

16 comments:

tyson and ashley said...

Thanks for tagging me! Not! I don't know if there is anything too interesting about me! I didn't know any of that stuff about you so it was fun reading! I am the same way with my socks!

Andi said...

What a fun post. I love the idea.

About the judgment.. We all have our own little something. :) I think it was fun that you could share yours!!

lyndsey said...

at least you didn't do it again. i have two!

lyndsey said...

cute arms? come on lish. :)

Bonnie said...

It was so fun to learn those things about you!!! I love the sock thing! And remember, all of us have things left over from our teen years--some just left a permanent mark! YOu are great!!
Love you!

The Jensen Family said...

Alisha this was fun to read! I found your blog through megans, but I want to add you since I;m private so send me your email at laciehjensen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! You crack me up! You and your socks that is hilarous! I love reading those kind of posts it's a good way to know someone better!

Keri said...

Lish, seriously, if I could think of anything interesting to say, I might do it. Loved what YOU had to say though!

Aprile said...

I want to know what you got on your back ;> I would have never guessed about your sock obsession! you are very sneaky....

rosie said...

I love your comment about dancing with your kids. I do plenty of embarrassing thing with Tori and Titan that I would NEVER do with someone else in the room. The angels above are probably having a great laugh! Love ya

Cansas said...

I had no idea about your little secret. Ha! We all have things we don't want to share about ourselves. I want to see sometime:)

Bonnie said...

Hey Alisha! I'm going to challenge you to see which one of us can figure out Rosie's crypto-whatever first!
Bonnie

Bonnie said...

I'm not sure about the crypto thing! I tried the alphabet backward and forward and every which way! I'm beginning to think Rosie is just plain nuts.
Keep trying!

Carlie said...

awesome. Ill do it. Give me a day or so to think of these things then I'll do it, so keep checking back till I do it. thank

Bonnie said...

Me again! Try putting Eleanor Roosevelt in the letters in the brackets and then use those same letters up in the body in the cooresponding places. I think the first word is YOU and the 2 letter words are it, is, or if (based on the name and placement of a's) There's a few other words I have so far, but now I have to go to work--so see what you can do with it!!

The Nelsons said...

Alisha! hey!!!! look at your cute family. i can not believe you have three kids. congrats! it is so good to see that you are doing so well.