Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Haley thinks of me...

A while back, my friend had this post on her blog. I thought it was cute so I decided to ask Haley the same questions. Cassie, Lyndsey (if Lucy can do it) & Keri: I am tagging you!
I would love to hear what your kids have to say.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Clean up.
2. What makes mom happy? When I obey.
3. What makes mom sad? When I don't do anything she says.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Making funny faces.
5. What was your mom like as a child? A baby.
6. How old is your mom? I don't know....16
7. How tall is your mom? Big!
8.What is her favorite thing to do? Cook.
9.What does your mom do when you're not around? Cook dinner for me.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? What is famous?
11.What is your mom really good at? Cooking.
12.What is your mom not very good at? But she is good....at making pancakes.
13.What does your mom do for her job? Feeding the puppies.
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Toast and yogurt.
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Hugging me.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Annie from little Einsteins cause their voices sound kind of the same.
17. What do you and your mom do together? Wrap presents for someone's birthday.
18. How are you and your mom the same? Our voices sound the same when we sing together.
19. How are you and your mom different? Our hair; hers is black and mine is brown.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she gives me lots of hugs!

6 comments:

Keri said...

Lish, so cute. I'll see what my kids say...

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

tyson and ashley said...

Haley is so cute! My favorite was when she said you were 16! And she's right- you sure are a good cook! =)

The Brosemann Clan said...

i was just about to do that with Coltin and then he decided to go next door and play. So I'll have to do it when he gets home. Haley loves you very much and you can tell. She is a sweetheart.

Hepworths said...

oh my gosh, that is too cute. haley is so sweet. you ARE a very good cook. any recipe i make that's good has probably come from you! oh and Isaac - he is getting so big and CUTE! i love that pic of him.

Cansas said...

I love that she thinks your voice sounds like Annie on Little Einsteins. No offense, but I've often wondered why they picked that voice for her, because she always sounds a little off to me. I also love that she thinks your job is feeding the puppies.

Sorry I didn't come to volleyball. Maybe I should turn in my jersey:) I could come up with a lame excuse, but the truth is it was the premier of the office...my favorite show, and I just couldn't make myself go. Do you still like me???