Sunday, November 16, 2008

Disneyland

We made it home from our trip Thursday night. We had the funnest time ever!! The weather was absolutely perfect (about 75 degrees). The kids loved the airplane, and Isaac was so good on it too. We spent three of the days at Dineyland and California Adventure. We also took them to the Princess dinner so we wouldn't have to stand in line to meet them all. We took them on all the little cute rides and Haley really wanted to try out a rollercoaster, so we took her on the one in toon town. She loved it so much, she only wanted to ride on the rollercoasters from then on. Luckily, the height requirement is 40" and she is exactly 40". Her favorites were Soaring over California, Matterhorn, Star Wars, and Splash Mountain. We tried to take her on Space Mountain, but it was too late and we decided to bag it. Gracie was a little nervous on all the rides, but loved them so much. Especially the Carousel! She also loved Buzzlight Year. We spent a day at Sea World, but they closed at 5 p.m. so we weren't able to see everything there. They still really enjoyed it though. The last day we were there, we went to Newport beach. I wish we could have spent the whole day there, but we had to get to the airport. Isaac was great and spent most of the time sleeping in the stroller. He even slept through the night twice there!! He hasn't since though. A few people told us to wait until the kids were older to go, but I would do it all over again in a heart beat. So whoever wants to plan a trip for next year let me know!! Maybe I could talk Ryan into letting us go again.
Ryan and the girls going for a train ride

Haley and Gracie waiting to board the airplane to go to Disneyland

There most favorite character they got to meet

Gracie chasing the seagulls

Me and my kids with the cool birds in the background

Haley had so much fun letting the waves crash into her feet

Isaac watching t.v. and very sleepy


They loved the stingray migration

I love his little dimple



Me and Haley riding the bumper cars

The princess dinner (they also got their picture taken with all of the other princesses)


I let Ryan go on most of the spinning rides

Isaac fascinated with the Pixar parade

The parade of dreams

Haley on the Carousel

Hanging out by the honey pots (Tigger was only a few feet away from them)

12 comments:

Hepworths said...

What a fun trip!!! I want to go with you next time. I love the pic of you and the girls at the parade, your haircut it so cute. And the pic of Isaac in the beanie is to die for. So glad you guys had a fun trip and are home safe. Can't wait to see you!

Carly said...

I'm engaged. We'll be getting married February 12th :) Thanks! Your family is so cute. No, Jenny doesn't have a blog...she's just working at Schreibers & still dating Jess Olsen. Where are you living?

Keri said...

Lish, looks like you guys had a blast. I love the family vacation to Disneyland...it's the best! Are you exhausted? When we were there we went hard for 4 days and we were beat by the end. Glad you had so much fun - your pictures are way cute!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time! It only makes me excitied to go in March! Cute pictures!

Cassie said...

It looks like the girls had so much fun! I think we may go back again next year! If work ever picks back up and we sell our house! I can't wait to see all your other pics!

Megan said...

How fun! We are going in the Spring with all of my side of the fam, so if you have any tips I need to know about let me know. Love the pics!

tyson and ashley said...

So so soooo cute! I love all of your pictures and it looks like you guys had a blast! How about we plan a trip there in like three years?! Well I'm so glad you had fun but I'm glad your back home also! =)

Fierce & Free said...

This is so cute! Looks like you had the best time!!! Your family is the cutest!!!

Cansas said...

Oh, I want to go back so bad. I don't know why people tell you to wait until your kids are older. I want to go back with you, but next summer will be bad timing. Maybe in two!!

Carlie said...

that looks like sooo much fun. The girls are soooo happy in all the pics. We are debating wether to go to disneyland in cali. or disneyworld in florida. We are going in january. I want to go to cali(1 hour plane ride) but I want to go to florida too. there's +/- to both i guess. if we go to cali(you guys should go too and we can meet up for a day or something, that would be fun)

The Jensen Family said...

Looks like tonz of fun. I love disneyland and I told Jory we need to go soon!!!

Carlie said...

hey, I know I already commented on this post. BUT, Im not sure where in UT u guys live. BUT I have a friend who is going up to St. George Dec 1 - 4th to take some photos for a few families. ( this is her job) and she wanted to book a few more appts. She is really talented. SO if you live close to st george (or know of anyone who does)and you could use some new family pics(CHirstmas cards) she would love to take them for you. You can look at her website it is kayleaphotography.com tell all your friends.thanks