Friday, November 7, 2008

So long for now...

Well, today has been a very long day. I always wait until the last minute to get all the little things done and it ends up taking all day since there are a lot of little things to do!! We have to leave our house at 6:15 a.m. so I put the kids to bed early. They decided that they were too excited to go to bed, so they didn't actually fall asleep until 7:30. They're going to be pretty tired tomorrow! Anyway, I don't know what I'm doing on the computer, I need to get my butt in bed. I'm getting a cold, so hopefully my ear drums don't explode on the airplane from all they pressure! I'm not excited about that part, but we are very excited to finally take a family vacation for the first time with our kids!

5 comments:

Carly said...

Hey Alisha this is Carly Scott (Jenny's little sister)! I haven't seen you in FOREVER! Your kids are sooo cute & you look great also! You should email me your email & I'll send you an invite to my blog. My email address is carly_lynn_089@hotmail.com I hope to hear from you soon!

Bonnie said...

You probably won't get this till you get back, but I sure hope you have a great time!! Take lots of pictures!

By the way, our family is getting together for Thanksgiving this year==it's our year! I hope you guys can be with us. It will be Dave's last Thanksgiving before his mission. Wow, I can't believe that. We'll let youknow where and details. Let us know your plans!

Keri said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! Can't wait to see your pictures. :)

Cansas said...

YEAH! Have a great time! I wish we were with you.

tyson and ashley said...

I miss you! Would you come home already? =(