Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Krew

My sister Ashley and her husband Tyson had their first baby boy last Wednesday. He was 7 lbs 1 0z. and 20 inches long. He has lots of dark shaggy hair. He is so beautiful. He had to be transported by life flight to Primary Children's Hospital for complications. His esophagus was not connected, because the lower portion of it was connected to his trachea, and not the upper portion of his esophagus. We all found out when she first tried to feed him, but the food had nowhere to go. He had surgery on Friday afternoon to connect it. He is doing well, only a few minor complications after surgery, but I would really appreciate if everyone would pray for him. 

9 comments:

Keri said...

My mom told me about him. We'll keep him in our prayers. Hopefully he'll be home soon.

The Brosemann Clan said...

how sad. We most definatley will keep him in our prayers. My sis Cadie and her hsuband randy had their baby last week as well adn they named him Stetson Kru.

Cherie Nelson said...

My prayers are with him! I'm sure he is a cutie!

I need to talk to you!!!

The Jensen Family said...

That is so scary; I've been thinking of your family and I'll keep praying for all of you! Keep us all updated.

Anonymous said...

Our prayers well be with you and your family.

Aprile said...

Consider it done. Don't hesitate to ask for help with anything.

Jessica said...

I wish I would have looked at your blog earlier! WHere are they staying? We have 3 hotels they can stay in for SUPER cheap. Let me know ASAP if they are still here. Would love to help

Carlie said...

that is such a cute pic of the kids. hows krew doing?

rosie said...

Haven't heard from you lately-are you still with us?