Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haley's 5th birthday....

Haley just turned 5 last week. I can't believe I have a 5 year old! She ended up having a 4 day birthday this year. Thursday they celebrated it at school and on Friday we went to the Fun Park with all of the neighbor boys. She has several close friends and they all happen to be boys! No wonder she is such a tomboy these days. On Saturday (her actual birthday) she had a pajama party (although they didn't sleep over) with all of her girl friends from church and school. They made beaded bracelets, made their own little pizzas, had a pinata, and watched a movie, which nobody watched of course since there were too many presents to play with. She got so many barbies! She's not used to girly presents since she always wants cars, spiderman things, a skate board, and many other boy toys. Sunday evening we went to my dad's and had dinner, opened presents and had cupcakes and icecream. Haley is the sweetest little thing. She is so loving and such a great helper. She is soooo smart and always happy. I am so blessed and thankful to have her. I love you Haley!!


Haley hitting the pinata

Haley and her cute friend Liza



All the party girls

Barbies!



More barbies!!



Gracie hitting the pinata


My sister Ashley who helped me with the whole party! Thanks Ash!!

Haley and Annie (Liza's sister)



All the girls eating their yummy pizza they made!





Showing off their cute bracelets



Gavin, Samantha, Hunter, Haley & Benjamin (Carter was there but wouldn't take a pic!)






More barbies!



Haley loves activities, so she was so excited about her giant coloring and paint book



Haley after celebrating her birthday at school




12 comments:

Keri said...

Lish, for some reason your blog has been off my bloglist, so I missed your last couple of posts. I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'm sure that was really neat to be with her right at the very end. I also can't believe Haley's 5...crazy! These kids just grow up too fast! She looks so cute in all her pics...wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. Maybe we'll see you soon, right?! :)

Mark & Linda said...

Happy Birthday Haley, Grandpa loves you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had fun at the party Sunday - it is always nice to have everyone over. We love your family.
Dad

rosie said...

Five is such a great age-everything is exciting to them. She is such a doll-just like her mommy!

Bonnie said...

Go into "edit posts". Click on the "compose" tab. At the bottom of your post, click, highlight and delete the bottom blank lines (basically, click after your last word, delete everything after that--which will look like nothing)

If that doesn't work, go into the "edit html" tab (right by the compose tab) and do the same thing at the very bottom.

Somehow you have put in extra blank lines at the end of your post.

I LOVE the pictures!! Your children are a treasure!!

Anonymous said...

How would it be to have 4 days of celebrating your birthday! Well, it looks like she has enough to play with!

tyson and ashley said...

Happy Birthday Haley! It was a fun weekend celebrating her! She is such a cutie pie! I love all the pictures! You can tell what a happy girl she is! =)

Cherie Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Miss Haley!

Alisha - have I ever told you that I wish I was as good of mom as you? You are awesome!

Bonnie said...

I wish I was up there for Halloween. I would LOVE to have your little ones show up at my door!!

I'm proud of you, Alisha! You are such a great Mom!!

Carlie said...

holy cow. 5 already? she is so cute. and looks like a fun party

Cansas said...

She's so cute! Gavin asks to play with her everyday:)

If you go back into your post you can edit it. You just have to go to the end and backspace all the extra space. Call me, because I know that makes no sense at all:)

The Jensen Family said...

That is so cute, you are such a good mom with fun ideas! Haley is so cute and grown up; I remember coming over when she was born!

Carly said...

She looks so much like you! The one friend of hers reminds me of a mini Ashley Oldroyd.