Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged....

The tagging is getting out of control! Okay, I know I tagged a few of you at one time or another, but that was only because I was tagged! But I have to say, I do love reading everyone elses tags. I feel mine are boring but here goes....

8 Things.....

My 8 favorite TV shows...24 (although they didn't run last seasons), Project runway, America's next top model, Iron chef america, Top chef, Food detectives, The bachelor (I can't wait for this season because my sister-in-laws best friend is going to be on it. She flew out today!) Glen Beck

My 8 favorite restraunts...Callaways, Cafe Sabor, Macaroni Grill, Costa Vida, Chili's, Outback, Chili's (sometimes), and Papa Johns. There are others ones I love just as much, but I never go because they don't have them where I live!

8 Things I am looking forward to... when Isaac decides to sleep through the night, Disneyland, Twilight, seeing my in-laws, Christmas, Thanksgiving, paying off Ryan's student loans and selling all of our puppies

8 things that happened yesterday....I went to church, made some invitations for a Halloween party, ate yummy Costa Vida leftovers, fed the puppies, put my kids to bed early, watched Ryan go to bed at 8:30 for the second time this week, took some vitamin C because I felt like I was getting sick, nursed Isaac 4 times through the night (I've come to the conclusion that he has his night and day feedings mixed up. He sleeps good, just wakes up every 2-3 hours to eat. I'm going to flip-flop it over the next couple of days, wish me luck!!)

Now I have to tag 8 people......Cansas, Aprile, Sheena, Lyndsey, Keri, Christy, Andrea & Carlie
(Sorry for those who hate tags...you're pretty much the 8 people that haven't been tagged on this one!)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

You have chili's listed twice! You must LOVE it! And good luck with Isaac, Ben is 3 and he still wakes up EVERY SINGLE NIGHT without fail between 1:30 & 3:30! I can't wait for the night he sleeps all the way through till morning! Although, then I'll probably be sleeping on his floor afraid something is wrong with him!

Cansas said...

I wish I got to eat my Costa Vida left overs.....Jason always gets to them before I do. You'll have to let me know who you know on the bachelor this season. It gives me a good reason to watch! You have to post a picture of Ryan in his wig!

Hepworths said...

oh my gosh lish, isaac is such a little oinker! good luck with the flip flopping of the schedule. i'll pray for you!

The Jensen Family said...

Yay I am so glad you did the tag; i loved reading it. I also am excited for Twilight. When I first heard they were coming out with a movie I thought that was lame but when I watch clips for it I get really excited! We'll be up for chirstmas break and I really want to come see you and your cute family!

tyson and ashley said...

You weren't supposed to do the tag cuz now I don't have an excuse to not do it! Good luck with switching Isaacs schedule! I have a lot to learn from you and cassie about babies!

Keri said...

Lish, I JUST did another tag today, so I think I might have to pass on this one. I did enjoy reading yours though!

Anonymous said...

OH, its almost lunch time and it didn't help to read your blog...because now I am craving Costa Vida. Yummmmy!